We provide guidance on trade compliance programs that includes compliance reviews, monitorships, and investigations to establish systems and processes and build a culture of ethical behavior.
Members of our expert team served in the government agencies responsible for enforcing regulations and understand the mindset of regulators and prosecutors.
Our export compliance consultants have experience with U.S. export control requirements including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) regulations.
We can assist with:
- Compliance project development
- Current trade policies and procedures and your company’s level of compliance
- Specialized investigations subject matter expert
- Internal investigations
- Compliance training for EAR, ITAR, and OFAC regulations
- License applications, commodity jurisdictions and related forms
- Government investigations and audits
- Current programs benchmarking against industry standards
- Trade compliance technology including sanctions filters and import/export management
- Voluntary disclosure or other complex research/investigations
- Potential deemed export issues and implement controls to avoid unauthorized technology transfer
- Import/export strategies with applicable regulations