Position: SYSTEM SUPPORT SPECIALIST DALLAS/ REMOTE
This is a full-time position that reports to the Director of Business Systems Analysis. We are looking for someone who is tech savvy, curious and energized by new technology. This position will be supporting multiple systems including but not limited to, MS Dynamics GP, Jovaco, Rockton, Eone, Power BI, Smartsheet, Salesforce, Office 365, and users throughout the organization as well as new technologies such as ChatGPT and AI
- Establishes and maintains user accounts, roles, tasks and objects ensuring appropriate permissions are in place while maintaining system security and data integrity.
- Provides day-to-day support to all users, troubleshooting problems, and providing aid in resolutions by working with system partners to resolve issues.
- Supports Director with new projects, implementations, upgrades, configurations, and testing & supporting systems in a production environment.
- creates scope of work for business system projects by defining user needs, requirements, and pain points. After scope of work has been established, creates project plan/timeline, and coordinates with vendors/internal users to ensure scope is being met and project stays on task and budget.
- Trains users and involved in the development of training materials.
- Serves as technical team support for company’s generative AI working group and assist in reviews of proposed uses of generative AI tools.
- Continually learns new systems and in order to stay to up to date on all new technologies.
- Works efficiently and respond with urgency, completing tasks on time.
- Systems administration
- Tech curious
- Problem Solver
- Ethical Practice
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in System Administration with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information
- Experience working in any of the below:
- Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Power BI or other dashboard tools
- Office 365
- Ability to clearly communicate – verbal and written
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.