Position: Senior Director, Intelligence & Investigations
Our Miami team is expanding and we are looking for a Senior Director to oversee and manage complex cases. Our ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the legal field with a background in developing new business and managing with success, the case matters on a day to day basis.
- Manage and oversee the operations of cases, including the team of investigators, subcontractors, and analysts.
- Conduct investigations and provide litigation support for clients.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the business and increase revenue.
- Build and maintain relationships with litigation law firms in Florida to generate new business.
- Analyze and interpret complex data and information to provide actionable insights to clients.
- Prepare and present reports and findings to clients and other stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices; attending networking events, association meetings, etc.
- Provide training and mentorship to junior staff
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Highly Motivated
- Leadership & Navigation
- Ethical Practice
Preferred Education and Experience
- Juris Doctor degree or equivalent
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a former prosecutor, private investigator with experience managing complex cases, or an attorney with litigation experience
- Experience managing a team of investigators and analysts.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and other stakeholders
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret complex data and information
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with the legal landscape in Miami and Florida
- A strong work ethic and attention to detail
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work.
Travel out-of-area to client sites both domestic and international.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.