Position: Analyst, Orange County
This is a full-time position embedded at our clients’ site conducting various duties in relation to immigration cases and working with law enforcement agencies. The position has 8-hour shifts and works 40 hours in a week however, the shift could be Sunday through Thursday depending on the team.
- Conducts various analyses to include work on immigrant benefit cases
- Performs database and manual queries on individuals referred to the Pacific Enforcement Response Center by other Law Enforcement Agencies categorized as possible removable aliens
- Conducts calls to Law Enforcement Agencies to determine the custodial status of targeted aliens; Answers calls from Law Enforcement Agencies
- Logs all information into a web-based case management system
- Provides enforcement recommendations and refers cases to an ERO Officer, ERO field offices or ICE headquarters offices for follow-up review and action
- Ability to utilize DHS and Legacy INS databases in the performance of assigned work
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree and two years of prior analytical experience supporting a law enforcement agency; or an Associate’s Degree with three years of related experience; or five years of related experience with a High School Diploma.