Position: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Location: Washington, DC
This full-time, non-exempt position supports the one of key members of the Executive team and is responsible for organizing and coordinating all administrative related duties. We are looking for someone with a high level of professionalism and who will be an integral team player to a dynamic office.
- Manage and prioritize calendar and deliverables, ensuring that urgent and priority correspondence and matters are communicated in a timely and effective manner.
- Draft, prepare, format, and distribute proposals, correspondence, presentations, memos, pipeline reports, and other documents including filing.
- Daily Salesforce data entry includes adding contacts, new opportunities and cases, uploading files, pipeline reports, etc.
- Manage and coordinate travel arrangements
- Coordinate and plan meetings and events for management
- Complete time and expense reports including reporting project hours
- Manage and coordinate the timely preparation, processing of pre‐bills and month-end bills for offices follow up to any billing and invoices inquiries
- Provide prompt follow‐up to any billing and invoicing inquiries
- Back up, as required, to other Executive and other Administrative team members
- Detail Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Team Player
- Strong Communicator
- Ethical Practice
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or three (3) years of providing executive/senior administrative level support
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook calendaring skills and Word
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft 365 & Google Workspace
- Proficiency in Windows/Mac OS
- Experience in working in a very fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Tech savvy; ability to assess and resolve technical difficulties.
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems
- Proficiency in the following software is preferred:
- Lexis Nexis
- Time and Expense systems
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.