Guidepost Solutions serves as the labor compliance and construction quality monitor for three key affordable housing complexes located in the Bronx New York. This includes:
- Randolph Houses: the gut rehabilitation, new affordable housing construction and reconfiguration of 22 existing buildings and one vacant tax lot into two physically connected buildings. The new space will include an aggregate of 168 affordable, residential rental units and approximately 3,000 square feet of community facility space.
- Barrier Free Living: an affordable and accessible housing complex for people with disabilities containing two six-story building with an aggregate of 120 residential rental units,
- Arthur Avenue Affordable Housing: the construction of a nine-story building containing 107 units and social service program facilities.
Monitoring services include:
- Observing general site construction activities
- Gathering worker information
- Conducting unannounced site visits
- Worker headcounts and interviews
- Identifying and tracking subcontractors and their employees
- Observing general construction progress
- Verifying safe work environments
- Labor audits
- Detailed reviews of project records related to labor law compliance
We issue periodic written reports to the New York City Housing Preservation Department and the New York City Housing Development Corporation regarding our findings; notify them verbally of any findings requiring immediate attention; and meet with them to report on project status and concerning issues.