To apply, please contact the Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking an Enterprise Program Consultant who will be responsible for the successful performance of a portfolio of enterprise clients. This full-time position requires an experienced individual with project management skills, customer relations skills, physical and technology security subject matter expertise, strategic planning skills, time management skills and proven written and verbal communication skills.
Professional Skills & Experience
Software Application Requirements
We are seeking a dynamic individual for the role of key executive for the Western region. If you have proven strategic leadership skills, extensive experience in the development and implementation of physical security system standards, and the interpersonal skills necessary to successfully lead a team, consider #teamguidepost.
Regional Vice President, Western Region reports directly to the President of STC. This position is responsible for the Western Region which includes business development, execution, operations, P&L, and staffing resources.
• As the key executive for the Western region, provide strategic leadership on business development efforts, execution of projects and resource management
• Manage Western Region’s project profitability, cost control, and revenue projections
• Responsible for overall project deliverables, client relationships and work product; ensure that all project deliverables exceed client expectations that results in successful implementations of long term project strategies
• Able to provide and or support threat and physical security assessments, needs assessments, master planning, security systems design, security department optimization, virtual CISO, project management, managed security services, cybersecurity, and other security improvement programs
• Able to identify and review technology to support Guidepost projects and client needs, familiarity with AI tools a plus.
• Respond to customer concerns with a sense of urgency.
• Demonstrate exemplary communication skills, internally and externally, keeping key senior leaders and team members informed
• Lead by example and oversee training, supervision, motivation, and mentoring of employees to ensure a high level of performance, professionalism, and quality
• Strategic team player with other practice areas of Guidepost and business operations
• Work collaboratively with other Regional Vice Presidents to create shared STC procedures and policies that support the business division and corporate policies
• Standardize policies and procedures and implement training programs to improve efficiency, productivity, and safety
• Maintain executive oversight of the administrative operations of the business unit including on-boarding, invoicing, collections, benefits, reporting and payroll
• Leadership & Navigation
• Business Acumen
• Emotional intelligence
• Relationship Management
• Global & Cultural Awareness
• Ethical Practice
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of ten years of consultancy experience
• Extensive experience in the development and implementation of physical security system standards
• Interpersonal skills necessary to successfully lead a team and establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of the organization and relevant stakeholders
• Self-driven, goal-oriented, focused, and assertive
• Proven success in managing budgets, profitability, and expenses
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Desired certifications: PMP, ASIS CPP, PSP; Construction and or project management PMI certifications
• Law Enforcement background, or extensive experience working with law enforcement
• Microsoft 365 Smartsheet and Microsoft Project Manager applications, Autodesk Design Review and Bluebeam, Current Version
This position manages employees and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within the Western Region.
Travel within the region, and out-of-area to other regional offices and overnight travel is expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are seeking a candidate with advanced knowledge of industry databases, excellent writing and verbal communication skills, and the ability to collect and analyze various types of records including legal, financial and general public records.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements