Position: Project Coordinator, Marketing + Proposals New York or Remote
The Project Coordinator, Marketing & Proposals reports to the Director of Marketing. Proposals Specialist is responsible for managing the organization and creation of proposals and RFP responses from start to finish. Guidepost is seeking an accomplished professional to lead multiple stakeholders through a detailed, multi-step process, to produce proposals that drive recognition and support Guidepost’s expanding brand.
Candidates must have the ability to:
- Analyze the requirements of an RFP to determine what information needs to be included in the response
- Facilitate and lead kick-off meetings with key stakeholders and other company resources (as needed) to determine response requirements, strategize best positioning of services, and confirm assignments, responsibilities, and deadlines
- Professionally manage a detailed, multi-step, multi-stakeholder process that requires consistent follow-up, clear/concise communication, and persistence to guide the proposal from kick-off to completion, including managing senior project managers and directors
- Design customized proposals that are concise, compliant, logical, and incorporate content provided by key stakeholders
- Leverage existing proposal material for rapid response to opportunities, as needed; conduct additional research as required to develop a compliant, compelling response
- Review, edit, and proofread proposals and other materials to ensure accuracy, clarity, consistency of documents and compliance with firm guidelines and standards
- Support multiple projects, prioritize assignments and complete tasks within firm deadlines and in a team environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced, multiple project environment, by prioritizing assignments and completing tasks within deadlines
- Print, assemble and ship (when required) on deadline
- Capture essential data for the proposal database
- Work collaboratively with the greater marketing team
- Strong Communication Skills
- Collaborative Attitude
- Time Management/Prioritization
- Organizational skills
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Business, or related field
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Proven writing and proofreading skills
- Curiosity and the ability to delve into and quickly gain an understanding of new industry sectors
- Ability to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple, simultaneous, and complex projects
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines; ability to work a flexible schedule
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Familiarity and experience with Adobe Suite products, specifically InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat Professional
- Working knowledge of PitchPerfect, a plus
- Compliance with Company Mandatory Vaccination Policy
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.