Position: Project Manager
This full-time position requires a motivated individual who will support ongoing dynamic client focused program and serve as the client representative for design and construction activity. The successful candidate will be an experienced individual with a background in security systems design, specification, bidding, and implementation oversight. A well-rounded understanding physical, technical, and operational security applications and programs is a plus.
- Responsible for working with strategic internal partners and outside clients and support account management, senior consultants and project managers to assess existing security systems and program deployments, design new or replacement security systems, develop cost estimates, create specifications, facilitate bidding and submittal analyses, and manage the oversight of systems installation projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Maintains a detailed project schedule of standard project tasks/milestones for all sites and key program administrative tasks.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to project tasks within each project; keep Project Consultants on task; proactively notifying the Team Manager when specific milestones completion dates are at risk.
- Ensure compliance with client design standards and operational expectations
- Deliver frequent project status updates by:
- Reporting on time and budget
- Project progress
- Challenges and solutions to identify issues
- Responsible for providing feedback and status updates on team projects
- Provide leadership to business continuity initiatives and support team member engagement in activity
- Project Management
- Data Center experience
- Leadership & Navigation
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Practice
Desired Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a major corporate and data center environment required.
- Direct work experience in project management, construction administration or equivalent
- Experience working with data center design documents and construction methods
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Customer facing experience
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
- High proficiency Microsoft 365 (SharePoint, MS Project, Excel, and internal Microsoft tools)
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Professional Security Professional (PSP), CAPM, or PMP designation preferred
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours.
Travel out-of-area to other regional offices and overnight travel may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.