Position: Associate Director, Investigations, Remote Position
This position is an Associate Director role focusing on Investigations within Guidepost’s Emerging Issues + Technology practice. The position offers front-line, meaningful responsibility to advise clients on a range of emerging issues and technologies.
- Conduct investigations and present findings in an organized, concise, and timely fashion
- Experience with emerging technologies including artificial intelligence and automation tools
- Background identifying anonymous actors and conspiratorial networks on social media and digital platforms
- Preparing drafts of written analyses and reports for third parties on the project scope and/or results of activities
- Oversee and review primary research tasks
- Support and engage in business development initiatives
- Ensure that client objectives are satisfied in a timely manner
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical Practice
Preferred Education and Experience
- Relevant experience in an Investigative role
- Demonstrated experience with social media investigations
- Desire to manage your own caseload and experience communicating directly with clients
- Ability to work independently in a highly effective and productive manner
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated willingness to continue professional development
- Acclimates well to a fast moving and multi-faceted, team-centric project environment; able to manage tight deadlines with a high volume of casework
- Values perfection with consistent attention to detail in all work products
- Quick learner of process-centric and repetitive methodologies to weave-in with the current team
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. This position may require long hours and weekend work.
Travel out-of-area to other regional offices and overnight travel is expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.