Position: ACCOUNTING ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
This is a full-time non-exempt position that will support the Miami office with administrative functions and assist the Accounting Manager with general accounting duties. This role requires an individual to be bi-lingual as this position will be communicating with our Bogota, Colombia office.
- Provide general administrative support for the office such as office mail and supplies, booking meetings, ordering of food and beverages for client meetings, etc.
- Receive and log subcontractor invoices for entry in project accounting system and process through payables module
- Set-up new cases and projects in Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
- Provide prompt follow‐up to any billing and invoicing inquiries
- Processing Miami office accounts payable vouchers; Entry of Amex Accounts payable entries
- Payroll processing for local employees includes documentation and expense review
- Responsible for ensuring accurate time and expense entry for Miami and Bogota offices
- Reconciliation of the office American Express card
- Assists with any additional onboarding/off-boarding tasks as needed; works closely with People Operations, Office Management and Information Technology
- Assist corporate accounting team on various special projects as needed
- Ethical Practice
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate degree in business, accounting, or a related field required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in billing and administration
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft 365 with a strong emphasis in Excel and MS Word
- Experience working with Microsoft Great Plains software with an emphasis on the billing modules, a plus
- Effective organizational and time management skills with experience working in a fast‐paced and high-volume environment with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.