June 16, 2020 - Join Bradley Dizik and Christopher Kim from Guidepost Solutions and Jonathan Abernethy of Cohen & Gresser for an overview of the cross-border corruption risks and compliance strategies to help mitigate them amidst this new COVID19 era.
1. Supply Chain Disruptions and Third Party Risks
2. Increase in Government “Touch Points”
3. Multilateral Development Banks and UN Investigations
4. Strategies to Avoid Risk as M&A Activity Increases
5. Multi-National Companies: Implications for Compliance Professionals